Boogie Prize Drawings
Get Moving on Your Movie!
- Are you participating or thinking of participating in the Math Video Challenge?
- Does your team need a good reason to stop procrastinating on making your video?
- Do you like buying things on Amazon?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the Boogie Prize Drawing is right for you!
WHAT IS IT?
The Boogie Prize Drawing is a prize drawing exclusively for teams that have submitted a video for the Math Video Challegne. Teams that have submitted a video are automatically entered into the drawing and each member of the winning team gets a $25 Amazon.com gift card. Each video your team creates acts like a drawing ticket, so the more videos you make, the more likely you are to win.
- Monthly drawings October-December 2016 and January 2017
- Weekly drawings February 14-March 14, 2017
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Weekly Drawings: Get your video submitted and approved by your team advisor on Tuesday throughout the voting period.
- Drawing 1: Deadline Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 11:59PM ET; winner announced March 8.
- Drawing 2: Deadline Tuesday, March 14, 2017 at 5:00PM ET; winner announced March 15.
WINNERS SO FAR
- October 2016: MadisonMathletes (Alabama), "Math wins with quarrelsome twins!"
- November 2016: Oh No, I dropped my Cheerios (Oregon), "Proportional Reasoning"
- December 2016: All About that Math (Oregon), "All About that Math"
- January 2017: MATHCOUNTS Army (North Carolina), "Fighting a Zombie Apocalypse"
- February 14, 2017: GEOfreaks (North Carolina), "No More DETENTION!"
- February 21, 2017: The Lit Lomas Lads (California), "Binder Bonanza"
- February 28, 2017: Candy Lovers (California), "#BinderOlympics"
If you have any questions about the Math Video Challenge, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-299-9006.