2016-2017 Math Video Challenge Playbook
Get This Year's Math Problems + Program Resources
If you'd rather use the 2016-2017 MATHCOUNTS School Handbook formatted for the Competition Series (divided into Warm-Ups, Workouts and Stretches), you can download it at www.mathcounts.org/handbook.
Check out the Interactive MATHCOUNTS Platform!
Access the 2016-2017 MATHCOUNTS School Handbook with complete solutions, as well as other past handbooks and competition materials on the Interactive MATHCOUNTS Platform! With this reboot of popular MATHCOUNTS materials, powered by NextThought, students can discuss problems in real time, access helpful teaching video resources, receive help from coaches and collaborate with teammates and peers across the country. This online community continues to grow and new MATHCOUNTS materials are added each year.
Here are just some of the features of the Interactive MATHCOUNTS Platform:
- Participate in forums with other members of the MATHCOUNTS online community.
- Personalize your own page and post thoughts to share with others.
- Bookmark pages; add notes, comments and questions; and show your work through digital whiteboards. All interactions are contextually stored and indexed within the resource you're using.
- Access content from any computer with a modern web browser through the cloud-based platform.
- Assess student or team performance using interactive problems.
- Receive immediate feedback, including solutions, to help develop your critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- View related videos correlated to MATHCOUNTS problems.
- Find MATHCOUNTS content and user-generated annotations easily using advanced search and filter features.
- Build your personal learning network through collaborative features.
- Discuss problems in real time using the chat function.
Go to mathcounts.nextthought.com to get started!